Reply To: Conspiracy theory spread

• Whit Blauvelt

November 29, 2023 at 4:18 pm

Please quote what you believe you found on Twitter from 2016. It’s well known that Russian disinformation factories take on many false identities and photos stolen from elsewhere to post divisive garbage on every side of any issue in which they may foster divisions in democratic societies. If someone was doing that sort of thing using my name in 2016 … well, I worked in internet security for decades, and frankly there’s nothing to be accomplished. Bring suit in Russia for identity theft? The point is, you have slandered me here. You have violated the spirit of our joint inquiry into the shaping of contemporary consciousness, seemingly in the belief that we should not pursue it if some of the evidence of dysfunction extends to examining the rampant conspiracy theories on the political right, including that covid vaccines contain microchips to control us (espoused by Cardinal Burke, who was just finally kicked out of his Vatican apartment by the Pope, bless him); that climate science is a hoax perpetrated by a prevailing Marxism among the educated (I know many scientists who recognize the climate threat; not one is Marxist); and that Jews are engineering the replacement of “white” people by immigrants, under the claimed leadership of Soros.

These are all symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia. They are symptoms that are made sense of by the hemispheric hypothesis.