Reply To: Self-Reference (and its relative Absence) as a Fundamental Issue

• Niels Hoffmann

March 5, 2024 at 6:53 am

I am NOT proposing to do a presentation. I have done tons of that in the past at universities as well as at workshops. As Roger Penrose says: “There is something subtle we may have overlooked.”

It is not Rocket Science, but a subtle art of intelligent computation based on well-known existing mechanical algorithms and theorems. It does, however, take a certain amount of attention, and as such it will be a joint attention-expanding exercise leading to understanding the concept of the universe’s complete analytical awareness(consciousness).

My offer is to people who are seriously interested in understanding the Right Hemisphere to join me on Zoom in a session where we all teach and learn together at the same time, a kind of David Bohm type technical dialogue, in this I will try and guide as someone who have already. Since the goal is already known, it is not about philosophical speculation. It’s about seeking and realising the truth will set you free. The offer is free to a small group of 7 in the order of first served.

With Love

Brother Nelson.