Reply To: Self-Reference (and its relative Absence) as a Fundamental Issue

• Niels Hoffmann

January 21, 2024 at 9:54 pm

Hi Gary, seek and you shall find, and the truth will set you free. What is this truth? Truth is about order, not chaos theory. I feel it is very important for mankind to see things from the right perspective. What happened with backpropagation in our discussions?

Since there is a lot of confusion about what computers and computation is about. I have offered to lead a learning session on the members Zoom account. If you stay the distance, I will promise a liberating understanding of the issue of the hemisphere differences. And a better understanding of the true power of computers and computation. LH is like Force vs RH Power. Like the Line and the Ring of decision making the Lord of the rings.

It takes attention to accept a change of mind is needed. I took the trouble to read Rosen’s book about life. Yes, he did say it wasn’t possible, but within current mathematics. The top scientists of the day are talking about what is called P=NP-complete as something subtle we have overlooked. Yes, you are right, they do work together in this world to make something good and beautiful but in terms of intelligence the RH is supreme. If we want to see an increase in what the LH calls consciousness which incidentally is not fundamental. The transformation will save mankind to be able to converse with ETs and their most likely higher intelligence. I know how hard it is to shed our habitual way of thinking. In other words, the more we get used to hear the voice of the Holy Spirit the better our ways of thinking. None of this contradicts Iain’s hypothesis, wouldn’t you like to join with me and our brothers in creating a better world of freedom, Brother Niels.