Reply To: Hello! I’m happy to be here

• Andrei Micu

July 11, 2023 at 12:14 pm

Hello Mike,

It’s very nice of you to send me this message, and no need to apologize, I realize I haven’t expanded on the subject of what I’m doing in this period, thus the confusion about what I mean by personal research.
    I inquire into my inner world and into the outer world, my attention goes (I go) where I find important to go. This is my research. At the same time I manifest in the inside and in the outside world. In the outside world, in the last months, I found it important to manifest a move towards having a community, and meeting more like-minded people.

The video I posted above with Alistair McIntosh gave me a good insight over how communities are formed. I’m tempted to start my own community at some point, who knows if I will even do it, and now l feel that I have to learn a bit more about what makes a community work.

I do have another thread of thinking about reading research papers, for which SMN (together with Galileo), SAND, The Weekend University and The Essentia Foundation might be a ground for discovering what I want to read. Again, thank you for the suggestions, it made my discovery easier.

It’s beautiful, what you say about lifelong learning. It’s the commitment to always use the RH brain (together with the LH), isn’t it? Because if it were only for the LH brain, it would either learn all the time but not from the sense of reality, or it would think it knows everything and not learn at all.

Also, what do you think about unlearning?