Reply To: Hello! I’m happy to be here

• Andrei Micu

July 3, 2023 at 12:26 pm

Thank you, Carole! I see truth in what you say about awakened action. I also try to explore what awakened persons can do together, in groups. My intuition indicates that the effect of group action is multiplied, and I wonder if it will prove to be so, in time.

About “Know thyself”, I’ve actually explored and realized, to my surprise, that there are many times*places in history when civilizations had a much better awareness of the self and of others, even in the ages when humans lived in caves.

I found about the Temple of Apollo and the 3 maxims a couple of months ago, actually. Aside from recognizing the truth in “Know thyself” and “Nothing in excess”, I become more and more aware lately how “Surety brings trouble” has effect. I have been conditioned from childhood to keep my word at all cost, but I never before considered the detrimental side of it. No pledge or word is destined to last in time, the Universe always brings new elements in play or disproves old beliefs. It’s better to not promise, and instead do the best possible.

Since you mentioned awakening and the activity of both the left and right brain, do you think the activation of the right brain and the collaboration with the left brain is one and the same with awakening? I’m exploring this idea, looking back at how it happened to me, and I’m curious what other people think about it.