Reply To: WHY ARE THINGS SO OUT OF BALANCE?

• sjahari hollands

May 4, 2023 at 12:34 am

I am appreciating the responses given here. And yet I am still wondering about this.

I understand that the ideal is for the two hemispheres to be in balance, each supporting the other, but with the RH leading the way. And I agree that the key is in how we apply our attention, allowing the RH its space to function.

And yet I am still wondering why the RH seems to be so very weak. And why it cant take a more active role in things as the Master. I mean, it’s supposed to be the Master.

In my own personal creative life, when I try to be in that state of active receptivity that Iain talks about, I am often left in a vast nothingness. Nothing comes in.

And it seems that since nature abhors a vacuum, the LH will step in to fill up all that space. This is not just happening in me, but in society in general.

It would be good if the RH were to step up to the plate a little more maybe. As the Master.

Well. Maybe thats my job. To BE the Master. Maybe it’s ME that needs to step up to the plate here.