Reply To: Open for Debate

• Craig Matheson

December 13, 2023 at 1:57 pm

Hey Eric, I understand. But thanks for clarifying.

Time to tell if anyone else chooses to chime in, ring a bell or whatever else, … but, in this moment, allow me to clarify in the following fashion:

I work to respect whatever people believe, yet I believe it is precisely when people start taking things too personally (and/or as much to themselves — a.k.a. their image projected upon the world) is when people start getting hurt unnecessarily; when as much starts to ‘tilt left’ by such dangerous degrees.

Having said that, I’m not sure Christ/Yeshua ever did that; in fact (in the way I understand it) it was a notion of ‘the institutional establishment’ to which he was rebelling/speaking/standing against … so for him (or his image) to become tip-of-the-spear shaped to represent the metaphysical, driving force for any super-massive juggernaut of a warring machine—as so hellbent on conforming anyone whom disagrees with It/Him—seems a bit too convenient for suiting the purposes of a tyrannical mindset (and/or such a blackhole type mentality) which may’ve smartly sought to control His image in how It may come to form within the minds of others, for Their own interests.

In other ways, I’m under no illusion this is not how such systems come to naturally form per our third-dimensional physical realm & reality; especially if the Milky Way can serve as such an example/ model — whereby getting too close to such a corrupting centre of force/power means an end to such otherwise considered ‘cosmic innocence’.

Either way, thanks for the opportunity to throw this & that out there.

Blessings,

Craig